1. Registration Form are to be filled in and submitted to the school Office within weeks’ time of issue.
2. Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed/ accepted.
3. Interaction date for classes LKG and UKG will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of interaction.
4. Mere issue of form or Registration does not imply admission.Admission are subject to availability to the seats.
5. Photocopy of birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for class Nursery & K.G. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Admission Form for UKG, along with the TC of last school attended.
6. Age should be properly specified on the forms.
Interaction for LKG and UKG. Nursery admissions are on first come first served basis.
a) Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on list; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
b) Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Transportation Form and Medical Fitness at the time of payment of fees for admission.
c) The Date of birth of the child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation /Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate.
d) The child will be granted the student admission slip only after all forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
e) Parents are to report to the reception counter on the dates specified in the joining instructions, along with the student’s admission slip. The child will be allowed to attend classes when the admission slip is produced.
f) Your ward has to report in complete school uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school.
Fees once paid is not refundable for any reasons whatsoever.
1. Application for withdrawal is to be made on a prescribed proforma available in the school office. No child is withdrawn till a written request form parent is put up. One month notice period or one month fee in lieu of notice period is required for withdrawal up-to-June, after that quarter fee is charged in lieu of noticed period and after November full fee to be paid.
2. Clearance must be obtained from the fee office, before applying for withdrawal.
3. Transfer certificate will be issued after one week of the receipt of the application and clearance of all dues.
1. Request for using the school transport must be made at the beginning of the session i.e April. No request will be entertained during the mid session.
2. Existing routes will continue to ply. Change in routes and stops will not be entertained.
3. It will be the sole responsibility of the parents to escort the pupil to and from the fixed bus stops. The bus facility is given at the request, sole risk and responsibility of the parents.
4. Transport fee can changed when there is a hike in fuel charges. The school will try not to do so during the session until and unless it is necessary.
5. Parents are allowed to withdraw their child from the bus by giving one month notice otherwise one month fee will be charged in lieu of the notice period.
6. No bus stop will be changed. Parents are to choose the nearest stop.
Management reserves the right to modify,alter and /or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution.
1. The School provides facilities of first aid only.
2. The school cannot be held responsible for injury suffered by a child. No reimbursement of charge would be made toward any medical treatment.
1. Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
(a) Fee is payable in cash only at the school counter /bank, on working days as per the fee book details.
(b)The name of the child, class and admission number should be written at the top of the fee book and on all pages.
(c)Fee, thereafter, is payable at the school office between 9:30 a.m to 12:00 p.m on the working days at the bank, if applicable 1st to 10th of the specified month.
(d)Those using school transport must ensure that the correct amounts is filled in the fee book.
Quarterly fee is due for payment 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January (for the last quarter). Date of the payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter/bimonthly. A fine of Rs.10/-per day shall be levied from the 11th of the month in which the school dues are to be paid till the end of the second month.
In case and child is a fee defaulter for more than 2 month, the name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be given at the parents request along with RS-500-00 and other fee dues but only at the sole discretion of the principal.
Note:-only the registration form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission Form and other form are required only after the child is granted admission.
No Certificate / Testimonials are to submitted along with any form unless specified.
The attached form in only for Registration and not for admission
No fee is to be submitted with this form
Disclaimer:-All the above terms and conditions are subject to amendment from time to time as per the decision of the Management. The decision of the Management shall be final in all matters pertaining to the admission process and policy matters of the school.